MAKING %) WATTS BULB FROM WATER BOTTLE(zero electricity needed)

MAKING 50 WATTS BULB FROM WATER BOTTLE(zero electricity needed)

just i found a cool method of light harvesting which is very cheap and amazing.

Using just a 2 liter bottle(plastic or glass, plastic bottles are highly recommended while concerning safety), 2 lids full of bleach and a camera film dispenser you can build the cheapest solar energy harvester.

Green it......: MAKING 50 WATT BULB FROM 2 LITER BOTTLE - ADVANCED CHEAPEST SOLAR ENERGY HARVESTER

here in this blog i given directions to make the bulb.If any one have doubt just let me know.

Replies

• Gurjap
    Gurjap
    doesn't the bleach settle down after some time?
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    we have covered this on the voiCE section. you can refer to the above mentioned link. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    This is amazing! I'm gonna make one! will post pics too!
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    Gurjap
    This is amazing! I'm gonna make one! will post pics too!
    That is so happy to hear. I made one of my own and now i'm integrating this bottle with PV to store energy in battery which can be used as UPS/INVERTER.
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    Gurjap
    doesn't the bleach settle down after some time?
    No, as we are using liquid bleach here so there is no chance of settling down. Also this bleach helps us to avoid growing up of algai, fungi like thing in the bottles which keeps the water pure for long time. Thus maintenance is reduced.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    a'right then.
  • shaamzoon
    shaamzoon
    wow! it is awesome......
  • amar.amar
    amar.amar
    praba230890
    That is so happy to hear. I made one of my own and now i'm integrating this bottle with PV to store energy in battery which can be used as UPS/INVERTER.
    whats PV dude..๐Ÿ˜‰
  • just_Ritu
    just_Ritu
    That's really awesome. I'd try trying it too ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    amar.amar
    whats PV dude..๐Ÿ˜‰
    PV - Photo Voltaic.....integrating solar panels with this bottle's can make more current.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, i want to build a solar tracker, which will have a platform, which will rotate in azimuth direction according to sun motion. The platform should have max tangential...
We covered Google Wallets yesterday on VoiCE, and now its in news that, PayPal and eBay have filed lawsuit against Google charging that the Internet giant tapped into trade secrets...
its my final project nd i desperately need someone guidenss ,plzz ,my project title is "Drawing through hand gesture recognition",,so if anyone ,plz help me with it ,its in matlab...
Long Term Scheduler ensures the proper mix of IO bound and CPU bound jobs in the ready Queue. Can anyone please tell me how this LTS decided which is IO...
Hi i want to know how many times can we write gate