Making The 'Default You' More Colorful

Just thought of making your default avatar more colorful. The default grey & white avatars have been replaced with -

avatar_female_lavatar_lavatar_male_l

If you don't like them, use your own avatar, please ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Looks good!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    These new Color looks cool compare to grey-white avatar. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Bright, Colorful ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    The "?" avatar! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    Just thought of making your default avatar more colorful. The default grey & white avatars have been replaced with -

avatar_female_lavatar_lavatar_male_l

If you don't like them, use your own avatar, please ๐Ÿ˜
    These are totally pleasant on the eyes. Awesome work. ๐Ÿ˜€ #Web2.0
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The first one looks rather like Charlie Brown of Peanuts fame with hands apart!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# The effects are only visible on the community page. On rest of the forum, the same colorless (or should I say "White") Avatars can be seen.
  • AM_NAREN
    AM_NAREN
    colorful avatars ๐Ÿ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    hey , why don't we have a competition for the best avatars. (just a suggestion)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure why not?
  • Qessydoll
    Qessydoll
    I think it does

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since about a decade, IT sector has attracted the attention of state's policy makers, financiers, investors and career conscious due to its phenomenal growth. This, mainly a service industry, is...
Hello Friends, I am Mitul Patel From India. I am new member here. I joined these forums to get more information about the engineers activity and project ideas. However I...
Well.. here's some food for thought. I had my mobile battery kept just next tomy laptops' outlet air vent and i noticed it was getting heated. The thing bugging me...
hi... m an cs engineering student.m studying in 4th sem.i m here to improve my knwoledge
Lecture by Professor Oussama Khatib for Introduction to Robotics (CS223A) in the Stanford Computer Science Department. In the first lecture of the quarter, Professor Khatib provides an overview of the...