Making a wireless mouse scanner with memory

my groupmates come up with an idea of innovating the wireless mouse with scanner and a memory for storing the scanned image. but our professor required us to program an android app compatible to the mouse for real time scanning if laptops are not available. we need your opinions if this project is feasible. if yes, could someone help us in choosing the things to use in this project. for example the type of sensors needed, the circuitry, the programming that will use, etc. please we are in need of your help.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . We hope you will find all the information you're looking for on CrazyEngineers.

The idea looks innovative to me, but it'd be nice if you could provide more details about how you plan to implement the scanner. Is it that the user will have to move the mouse all over the image or text to be able to scan it? Or is there a different approach.

Again, it'd be better if you could get clarification on how your professor wants the system to work. Does he expect the mouse to pair with mobile device via Bluetooth and send all the information directly to the mobile? If that's the case, I don't think your hardware would change much.

Please share the details about the hardware you were earlier planning to use for your project.
  • DTOI
    DTOI
    Our company already launched the world's first wireless scanner mouse last year on Indiegogo. Details can be found here #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends i m really booring about my life what to do i m not getting . whats my mistake also i m not getting .
The car that has become the hottest topic of discussion among automobile enthusiasts is Maruti Suzuki S-Cross. For long, Indians have been waiting for the launch of S-Cross and finally...
I using win 10 from launching date. it grateful experience of new OS win 10. I feel my laptop like Windows mobile as I use windows phone. Mostly waiting for...
Zvezda NPP, a russian company has developed a new space suit that promises to make the space walk safer for astronauts. NASA recently reported that cosmonauts Gennady Padalka and Mikhail...
In a first, Motorola India has declared that its customers will be getting after-sales service at their doorstep with a new service called 'Moto Xpress'. If any Motorola device owner...