Maker’s Faire - Bangalore ‘CEans to be’ in full Tilt

Laser Guitar, Farmtech and much more besides at Maker’S Faire in Bangalore. Enthusiastic students from all over Karnataka vying for their day in the sun.
epaper.newindianexpress.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The other day I had to buy a present for my nephew's birthday, and while strolling down the long aisles of toys of the toy store, I couldn't help but...
Samsung Pay, a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Samsung Electronics that lets users make payments using compatible phones and other Samsung-produced devices, is getting a new update for...
Engineering is one of the most sought-after professional courses in India but not all of us want to be one of those traditional engineers. Some of the engineering graduates want...
MATLAB - also known by the name Matrix Laboratory, is really a life savior software for engineering students who rely on it for completing their simulation based projects. It is...
The Royal Enfield fans in India will be in a festive mood with the news of debut of the Twins- Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 for the Indian...