Maker Fest 2014 @NID,Ahmedabad.

Maker Fest is an all-ages showcase and celebration of invention, creativity and resourcefulness, a place to meet and interact with likeminded top-notch innovators from different walks of life. It aims to bring together a community of creators and makers spanning the length and breadth of India and give them a platform to showcase their ideas and creations. It is designed to be a uniquely Indian maker activity to celebrate and exhibit the maker movement in India.

Following in the footsteps of Maker Faires across America, Europe, Africa, and Japan, among others, Maker Fest is part innovation fair, part art show, and part celebratory festival that hopes to inspire everyone to become an inventor. At Maker Fest, we commemorate the entire journey of making: not just the final product, but also all the learning experiences that come along with trying something new. So bring your ideas and enthusiasm, and explore, discover, and make.

[ COPY PASTED FROM WEBSITE ITSELF]

Credit goes to @#-Link-Snipped-# for informing me & I thought it should be shared in CE, so here it is.
How many are joining ?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I will be there.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's the collected list of technology/gadgets which is expected to be teased in the World's largest trade show, Consumer Electronics Show 2014 that will be held in Las Vegas in...
Do you know how to hack the password in Linux.
sir, we are going to do a project in final year. Can u please suggest some innovative Live projects....i'm more intrested in turbojet engines.....so plz suggest some turbojet based. I...
We know whatever Google does they strive for the best. When it comes to the Google maps, few months back they were unchallenged winners no matter we talk about PC...
I am mechatronics engineering student. I am passionate about robotics. I found this site has a lot's latest science and technology. It is very usefull