major project

hiiii
hello i am sallan MK. i am in sixth sem of mechanical engineering. and i wants to make a MAJOR PROJECT. Will you my friends please suggest any project IDEA?πŸ˜•WITH LITTLE😁

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    What do you like to do within mechanical engineering? cars? robots?

Or, maybe a RC plane or helicopter πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've this fantastic idea of a Dolphin Robot 😁 !
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    The_Big_K
    I've this fantastic idea of a Dolphin Robot 😁 !
    +1 on tht 😁 yaaaaaay!!

I wonder πŸ˜’ why all these newbies come in and asking for ideas, I mean, it's up to them to come up with one and make some points. Right?
    I see them every now and then, CE is not just the forum that I see these threads. Why can't they for ones bang their heads, even the simplest and the stupidest idea might grow into an un-imaginable thing.
    It's not that I don't like to give them ideas. Being a lecturer of an Institute I have quite a few, but I can't give them, It's up to them to figure it out themselves. I will be glad to help once a newbie gets started with a project and give pointers but I don't think telling them what to do or where to start encourages to have a creative mind.
    Correct me if I am wrong on this OK.
    My advice for all you news engineer's is to think, think, of something first. you should be the one, it's your idea and it must be unique. Only after that we can guide you.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Most of them are from India; looking for free lunch! There was a time when I got frustrated and started this project ideas & seminar topics section exclusively for them! 😁

What bothers me more is that some even go ahead and ask "Give me free PPT, Report and all required material" πŸ˜‰ ! What would you say to them?
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    The_Big_K
    What bothers me more is that some even go ahead and ask "Give me free PPT, Report and all required material" πŸ˜‰ ! What would you say to them?
    I have an idea why don't CE give them a template kind of thing from which they can get an idea of making ppt or report for their projects. I guess this will help them lot and will not be a part of spoon-feeding.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    I have an idea why don't CE give them a template kind of thing from which they can get an idea of making ppt or report for their projects. I guess this will help them lot and will not be a part of spoon-feeding.
    Didn't get you. Could you please elaborate a bit on your idea?
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    shalini_goel14

πŸ˜’ that is not much but will be a guide to the unguided. Not bad. I can live with tht

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a b.tech. final year student of computer science discipline. I wish to do my major project on a networking topic. I have knowledge of c/c++ and am willing...
let's begin my first word: habor synonym: antonym:
Hmm, let me brief up. Meaning: enthusiastic word: exuberance I give: e - - - - - a - - - for every answer there should be one alphabet filling...
sir i m pursuing b.tech 3rd year in computer science. i want to do summer training of 4 to 6 weeks in june-july 2009 after completing my third year. i...
Hi guys, I just saw this video in youtube. It says something about free energy. I'm not satisfied that it would be possible. OCMPMM WhipMag - Alsetalokin's Magnet Motor Also...