Major project list

can u plz suggest me list of projects for computer stream,as i hv to submit my majors in march....
plz post as soon as possible(try to post most of web based topics)....😒😀

Replies

• Ashutosh_shukla
    Ashutosh_shukla
    Re: Servlets not running

Hey Rahul,
    Try to see all the posted threads first you will find it there.I think this has been discussed and our good administrator has given some good ideas for the projects and seminars.You posted it in totally wrong thread.First read all the threads and then if you don't find it discussed already place it as a new
    thread then and please don't post it in thread not at all related to it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Moving the thread to project ideas & seminar topics section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Merry Christmas and/or happy holidays to everyone!
Dear all, I'm to calculate the (static or dynamic) capacitance of a silicon wire shown in the Figure below. When a bias is applied to the metal electrodes, a current...
it might be a merry christmas to thousands of families...but not for us.. and neither for one of my frined's family...she has reached INDIA today but laying in a box......
CEans, I request all of the first day first show watchers to post a review as soon as you get out of cinema hall 😀 . I'll update the thread...
i m having vista home premium with IE7, while booking rail ticket in irctc site, upon reaching page where passenger details given, there is a GO button, after presssing that,...