Major project for 6th semester

hi,am a computer engneering diploma student,after 5th sem i need help in major project work.please suggest me some ideas for major projects

Replies

• amans
    amans
    major project

hi am computer engineering diploma student,i want to ask if we have any hardware project as major project.plz suggest me any hardware project in 6th sem
  • Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum ! Please search the forum using search button for what you want. Also come up with your own ideas and we will help you build them !
    Best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i,m trying to learn any mistake forgive me😁 CAn any one tell how to delete this thread
πŸ˜•I am asecond yr student of electronics& communication. I'm going to do mini project(within 1 week) related to electronics.So i need some ideas about it.I search for the project which...
πŸ˜•I am asecond yr student of electronics& communication. I'm going to do mini project(within 1 week) related to electronics.So i need some ideas about it.I search for the project which...
hello frnds can anybody tell me abt sme important basics of electrical n electronics?πŸ˜•
Hello CEans, As a part of some minor restructuring, the current Editorial team is being dissolved with immediate effect. Geez, no! πŸ˜‰ I'm not losing my job. Just that I'm...