Mahindra's "Does It All" NuvoSport SUV All Set To Launch In India

Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. is all set to launch their latest offering, a SUV named NuvoSport. In the latest press release, the company claimed that the car sports a bold and aggressive style with a trendy outdoorsy look. As of now, it has been confirmed by officials that the car will make its official debut on 4th April.

Pravin Shah, President and Chief Executive of M&M emphasised that the car does not compromise with driving experience and supports an active environment. He added that Mahindra would further it's SUV business and address the needs of various types of customers, where the variants of the SUV will have a price tag range starting from 4.5 lacs to 25 lacs.

mahindra-nuvosport

M&M designed NuvoSport in its high facility automobile lab named Mahindra Research Valley in Chennai. The R&D team of Mahindra has set new benchmarks in terms of easy accessibility, while ensuring high standard safety and also strictly complied with the emission norms. Like the Scorpio, the NuvoSport is based on the New Generation platform and as already mentioned, it features a sporty look in both its interior and exterior. However, the full details regarding engine capacity and power train has not been released as yet.

Although, there are 12 days left in its release, the M&M website is allowing curious customers to know more about the vehicle. The new petrol based powertrains in SUV has been a successful USP for the Mahindra sport utility vehicle series.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gaming softwares in the field of medical science talk about a new technical blend that supports both the industries. A group of researchers from the Institute of Digital Healthcare, WMG...
How many types of layout in Andoid ? Difference between Relative Layout and Linear Layout?
I am fresh graduate from Electrical and Electronics background. I am interested to start an Industrial Skills Development Center in my place which trains the fresh graduates and unemployed youth...
I am working in a startup company as a middleware admin(L1 support), for less salary,but I am getting job opportunities as technical support engineer with a good decent salary? What...
Printing technology has dramatically evolved through the ages, from three dimensions to four dimensions at present and now it is set to include the 4thfundamental physical state of matter, plasma...