Mahindra Rodeo UZO 125 Priced At Rs. 47,957 - Hitting Indian Roads Soon!

Mahindra Two Wheelers India has launched a new ride for the Indian roads with Mahindra Rodeo UZO 125. Priced at Rs. 47,957 - the new top-end two wheeler packs inside its sporty looking exterior, a 125 cc engine that produces max power of 8.04 hp @ 7,000 rpm and 9 Nm peak torque @ 5,500 rpm mated to continuously varying transmission or CVT and a 22 litre storage space. The standard version Mahindra Rodeo has been around for quite some time now and has been a decent success among young commuters. The newly launched Rodeo UZO 125 has a lot of good features and good looks going for it. Let us take a look at the bike's technical specifications in detail and peek into its highlighted features.

The bike features Bajaj Kristal style external front fueling, a ground clearance of 154 mm and a fully digital dashboard. The front is adorned with impact resistant mirrors and the overall aerodynamic design gives it a racing-style look. Apart from these, the basic features such as a tachometer, odometer, a speedometer a trip meter, a high-speed alarm, a fuel indicator and an accelerometer are all in place. A 12V mobile charging point on the front provides for a great utility for riders looking for a quick charge on-the-go.

Mahindra-rodeo-uzo-125

According to ARAI, the Mahindra Rodeo UZ 125 is said to feature an average of 58 kmpl. The company boasts of some innovative features such as a 4-in-1 anti-theft key, an 2-tone dual texture anti slip seat (particularly designed for minimizing slippage when accelerating and under sharp braking) as well as a side stand buzzer. Available in 4 color options (Racetrack Black, Colt Black, Victory Violet and Blazing Blue), the Rodeo UZ sports an interesting black and orange-stripe design in the picture above. There are 10 inch wheels with drum and a disc brake option. This automatic scooter can move from 0 to 60 kmph in 9.4 seconds and also gains a top speed of 80 kmph.

Viren Popli, the Chief of Operations at Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd shares that the Rodeo UZO 125 is targeted at youth looking to own a scooter with a modern outlook. That's all about the features and specs of the new two-wheeler ready to hit Indian roads.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    A little updated version of Rodheo is good.I like the idea of introducing updated versions .
    BTW, What does the speed alarm do¿ Does it warn with sound or reduce the speed automatically.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Rodeo Uzo seems to be a good option when one is looking for a option below 50K. With the basic features and near 60 average, innovative features like 4-in-1 anti theft key, anti slip seat, side stand buzer and speed alarm.

Seems interesting
  • ANAND SAKPAL
    ANAND SAKPAL
    Nice Innovative features and all the above a good average......
  • Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Sigh..!

Lipstick, rouge and nail polish..all are fine. But when we Indians are going to get a real macho cruiser scooter. Yes, there indeed is a market for two wheelers for people to reach from point A to point B. But is that enough? We want to go crazy, travel around India, see things and eat them!

Please, some two wheeler company have sense to bring out the adventure spirit of Indian scooter lovers..

See, we too are sinfully romantic at heart...
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    i like the model and especially display light 😀 but the worst thing is millege problem is there and petrol tank valve closing cap, had a problem...these are the thing am heared while i asked many peoples those r riding RODEO!!!
  • Bella Edward
    Bella Edward
    I have seen this scooter on indian roads and its not doing so well in compare to activa and avaitor perhaps is a nice one.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There were times when we had to call people to wish them on their birthday. Now, all you need to do is just 'whatsapp' them your wishes. You don't have...
I want to know ,,, If i use dc motors (which are dc motor cum power generator).. will it be enough for lifting up a structure (Quadcopter). i mean, do...
Micromax India has launched a new smartphone titled 'Micromax Canvas Knight Cameo A290' priced at Rs. 11,999, which features a 4.7 inch HD, IPS screen and a 1.4 GHz TRU-Octacore...
NASA's Stardust space probe was launched in 1999, with the primary goal to collect samples of a comet dust and return them to Earth for analysis. But, during the spacecraft’s...
Researchers at the Santa Catarina State University in Brazil have developed a software and hardware solution for your car that is able to detect and warn you when you are...