Mahindra Auto Quiz - How To Prepare?

please tell me how to do preparation for Mahindra Auto Quiz..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    atul-namdeo
    please tell me how to do preparation for Mahindra Auto Quiz..
    Could you tell us the format of the quiz, what type of questions are asked so that we can suggest ways to prepare for it?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    It is purely about automobiles So be well versed about the recent launches and also the significance of each and every variant in that series of vehicles. Here you can find the frequently asked question in auto quiz shows like this here

Q. Which automobile brand uses ‘Doug’ as their Spokespuppet?

Q. This brand of Lambhorgini is called as the Sister car of Audi R8.
    Q. Which Asian company provides engine to the Caterham racing team?
    And as always google gives us even more information related to this quiz
  • atul-namdeo
    atul-namdeo
    thank you jeffrey..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

a)Derive a relation to find the critical pressure ratio in the case of isentropic flow. b)If the velocity distribution over a plate is given by u=(2/3)y-y^2 in which u is...
Hey everyone, Im looking at studying engineering next year but havn't chosen which stream. Ideally im after the stream which offers the most opportunites to work and live overseas particularly...
Go to this link - Google Places for Business www.google.com/local/add/businessCenter?hl=en‎ Log-in using your gmail account and you will be redirected to a map with a form that asks you for...
1. Open Circuit Faults 2. Short Circuit Faults 3. Earth Faults But in Wikipedia I have noticed *Screening faults *Phase faults *Sheath faults *Faults due to moisture
Have you seen before about Corona Effect in Transformer Line? The phenomenon of violets glow hissing noise and producing Ozone gas in overhead Transformer line. Thanks