Magnetic Piston Engine

Project Abstract / Summary : This engine works on the principle of magnetism effect. In these by use of electromagnetic field & permanent magnetic field, the magnet attract and repel so it attains the linear displacement and by this shaft rotates and use in automobile industry. By creating electromagnetic field from solenoid north & south poles generate & by permanent magnet having one polarity towards solenoid will atrract &repel the magnet which is piston.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : We are facing huge global air pollution and consumption of fuels is increasing which will lead to destroy of fuels. So innovation is needed in automobile engines which works on other concept. I was thought on attraction & repletion of magnets and also see the concept of creating electricity by movement of magnets in metal coil so by reversing these concept and get works in rotation oh shaft.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: shri shankaracharya Institute of professional management & technology
City: raipur
State: chhattisgarh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A random idea, which sparked my thought, is any application exists, which is a boon for persons with disability. Let a person has lost his/her limbs in any unfortunate incident...
If you are anything like me, you know how boring it can get to walk for kilometers at a time in a big shopping mall only to land up on...
Hello I am looking for a web designer to convert below mentioned website into responsive one https://crm.devitechnosolutions.com username: demo password: demo Candidate must have strong knowledge of css and bootstrap...
Shopsense is a retail company founded by Harsh Shah, Farooq Adam and Sreeraman MG in the year 2012. A platform that enables retailers to become more customer centric in the...
Project Abstract / Summary : As we know the current issue of security in atm machines... Recent attack happened in atm on a lady we all know. And government said...