Magnetic Fluids - Many attractive possibilities!

Removing shock from the system with magnetic fluids

Read more: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    How about removing electric current from live wires in cases of short circuit and fire? 😀 I am just thinking about a bit. The mains supply is on and we can use magnetism to nullify the effect of electric current in the wire. 😀
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    Do you know about FERRO FLUIDS......................They are bit kind of that
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    Or we can use magnetic fluids to even produce electricity . It being magnetic can very well obey faraday's law

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've been writing VoiCE for quite some time now and have gathered a team of talented technology authors who contribute to VoiCE. Each VoiCE author has his/her unique writing...
The Indian Government may never release the promised $35 tablet, however, My Drona - another Indian Tablet is already available for masses. The smart device aims to be your digital...
I would like to know if it is possible to design a generator with two rotors running at varying speeds or directions. And what would be the effect on the...
is that possible to mix a little amount of hydrogen with gasoline , please tell the chemical affinity of them
All exe file associations on both desktop ,and startmenu have changed to LNK and this is tormenting my life. I don't know what i did exactly but i can't restore...