We are developing the next version of CrazyEngineers. If you wish to receive latest updates and early access, click the link below.
Magic keyboard keys stop working at random - possible fix?
I've a 4 year old magic keyboard and it functioned pretty well until a few weeks ago. Now, some of the keys - especially A,S,D,F, K, L stop working at random. Some of the key presses result into letters appearing twice or thrice.
Unfortunately, no good help is available online and the only fix suggested is to get a new keyboard. The problem is that Mac keyboard costs a bomb and I think this issue can be fixed.
Has anyone ever faced a similar issue?
I'm listing down the symptoms:-
- Keys stop functioning at random
- Some key presses result into double or triple letters
- Top and bottom row keys work absolutely fine when this happens
- Caps lock key behavior is random.
- 'Enter' key works all the time, without any issue.
- When the problem appears, overall keyboard becomes less responsive.
Would really appreciate if someone can help figure this out. Thanks!