MAD MEN: THE GAME - Play the Game on Youtube!

Mad Men: The Game by Fine Brothers Productions can be played entirely via the medium of YouTube.

What you have to do is make choices by clicking from video to video. You control Don Draper and must complete three different tasks in order to save the company.
There are 3 different endings! Can you find them all?! -

Watch this video and you will get it -

If you are playing it, we want to know your results. 👀 😛

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

whats your go on the angry birds space?? do u think its good?? is the prediction line needed??
CEans, Please provide a quick feedback on this: - Do you want the sidebar that you see on Community Homepage ( https://www.crazyengineers.com/community ) to appear on all the pages ->...
While sending mails, if I want to attach a file I am unable to do so with Google Chrome. I am unable to browse the location of file. I have...
What is the status of owning a franchise? Those I searhed for say the franchise period is of 3 years. But how many of us want to own a franchise...
I remember while interviewing a candidate for the position of Junior Software Engineer, I asked this question: What's your aim in life? . I wasn't expecting any answer, but I...