MacBook Pro Rebooted With Latest Processors And Graphics

What a month it has been for Apple, from the release of iPhone 4S to the Death of Steve Jobs, and Apple signs off October with the upgradation of MacBook Pro line. The company has improved the specifications for its MacBook Pro Series with notable updates in the processing and graphics department. All the updates come without a speck of hike in price, a little surprising for Apple.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Instead of  the usual 2.3GHz and 2.7GHz processors, expect an option for the 13-inch model with a 2.4GHz Core i5 or a 2.8GHz Core i7 dual-core processor. A bump in the HDD capacity to 500GB, now the default memory space for the MacBook Pro. The added memory space is only available on the 13-inch model, though the 15-inch model is boosted from 2.0GHz and 2.2GHz Core i7 CPUs to 2.2GHz or 2.4GHz i7s.

The 15-inch models will get an AMD Radeon HD 6750M GPU with 512MB on GDDR5 memory, compared to the 256MB 6490M, or a 1GB GDDR5 Radeon HD 6770M. The 17-inch get an upgrade as well with the graphics advancing to a 1GB 6770M, up from a 6750M, and the CPU is going up to a 2.4GHz i7 version from the usual 2.2GHz i7.

To have a detailed look on the specifications visit #-Link-Snipped-#.

Image Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Article Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The recent floods in Thailand may effect your hardware market harder than you'd expect. Thailand, the second largest maker of Hard Disk Drives, only after China has almost half of...
Nokia has just announced their 'real Windows Mango Phone' and it's called Nokia Lumia 800. Nokia seems to be quite excited about this phone and trying to give their investors...
PapayaMobile is famous for being the being the social gaming network for Android smart phones. Today PapayaMobile has declared that it is spreading out its gaming platform to iOS as...
"Surgery is a controlled injury", at least this is what many surgeons even the most experienced of them say. There is actually nothing wrong in saying that because any surgery...
If you're bored of flying your R/C helicopters - Japan Ministry Of Defense has a new toy that may never land in your hands. The research wing of JMD has...