Mac OS X v10.6.5 Update now Available

Apple support has made available the update for MAC OS X.

In the version 10.6.5 some of the fixes and improvements include reliability with Microsoft Exchange servers and resolving issues regarding delay between print jobs, dragging contacts from Address Book to iCal, dragging an item from a stack causes the Dock to not automatically hide, syncing Address Book with Google and many more.

For more information about the update, see here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AKD: Why not post few pics of your new Macbook to make us jealous? 😉
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @AKD : Yeah, Post the pics and make a good review 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Biggie & SP: Yup good idea! I will do it soon Cheers!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Social Network is a 2010 drama film about the founding of the Internet social networking website Facebook and the resulting lawsuits. This movie is set to release in India...
J.K Rowling is the first billionaire female author. She deserves everything that she has today and the credit for it goes solely to her awesome writing talent. I am a...
AMD is one which is ready to give challenge to Intel;s Atom processor. According to AMD it is integrating some extra circuitry to its processor so that it bring a...
This question comes in this year nac test give it a try A person was given a task to calculate sum of all the page no's of a novel ,...
Folks, I was looking at sedans and stumbled upon Mitsubishi Cedia. The car looks neat but I'd want to see someone reviewing it for all of us. Do we have...