Mac OS X Installation

HEY! Good to be in here!
Can anyone plz giv da proc for MAC installation!!!!!!!!for intel 945G!!!!!

Replies

• I Must
    I Must
    volatile_123
    HEY! Good to be in here!
    Can anyone plz giv da proc for MAC installation!!!!!!!!for intel 945G!!!!!

Hi,

Mac OS X installation is pretty simple and straight fwd. U will be having the installation disk na. Just boot it with it. Not much setings and complications. Install Xcode tools too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check out Popular Mechaincs online for info on 6 new fuel saving technologies for auto engines being introduced. I really like the elctromagnetic valve actuator idea! Someone's getting a nice...
hey everyone here...m new here n really confused hopefully this is goin 2 b more fun...:smile:😒😲
Its finally out! You can download it directly from here! You can check some FAQ's regarding the third service pack here: Paul Thurrott's SuperSite for Windows: Windows XP Service Pack...
Hello everyone... today was a great day in my life !! when the clock struck 12:30 PM (IST) on 1st may 2008, and the examiner snatched my answer sheet from...
Title : Design and Fabrication of Reactor for Production of Nano-powders by Combustion Synthesis Process Abstract The continuing evolution of the materials world and the associated materials technologies is accelerating...