View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12829 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
killer.bird
killer.bird • Dec 16, 2008

M Eng vs MS

CEans anybody know what is the difference between M Eng vs MS in germany. Both are equal in degree? , which has the more advantage, which degree will give good job after returning to INDIA. I have selected ESSLINGEN university (M Eng), i want to know whether this is a good university and the certificate obtained is value in INDIA.

Please help me.

THANKS
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 16, 2008
killer.bird
CEans anybody know what is the difference between M Eng vs MS in germany. Both are equal in degree? , which has the more advantage, which degree will give good job after returning to INDIA. I have selected ESSLINGEN university (M Eng), i want to know whether this is a good university and the certificate obtained is value in INDIA.

Please help me.

THANKS
What exactly is M Eng?
killer.bird
CEans anybody know what is the difference between M Eng vs MS in germany, which is best degree?, and which will give good value in INDIA.
I have selected ESSLINGEN university, i want to know whether this is a good univ and the certificate is value in INDIA.

Please help me,

THANKS
it depends upon the rating of the univ.do a survey in Indian foreing office abt the univ and its degree,and also check with german foreign office in india if possible talk to fellow students of that univ
udaykirann99
udaykirann99 • Dec 16, 2008
Dear Friend,

Value of the Certificate depends on the credits of the course.If possible try to reach any of the daad information center's near to you. Its purely a german organization.They will not charge for counseling.

GO THROUGH THIS SITES---THIS WILL HELP U

DAAD - Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst - Study and research in Germany
DAAD - Office New Delhi
killer.bird
thank for your reply SG,

i want the clear idea about anybody of our CEans have done M Eng degree.

thanks
killer.bird
thanks for your reply udaykirann,

i have surfed daad website for more than 25 times and also surfed many sites, but i have not got the clear idea about the degree. i am afraid of approaching DAAD because it is an germany organisation probabily they will support only for germany universities, they will suppress the truth behind that course.

I thought that any of our CEans will have the experience in M Eng.

thanks
killer.bird
The_Big_K
What exactly is M Eng?

M Eng -> MASTER OF ENGINEERING

IT IS DIFFERENT FROM

Msc -> MASTER OF SCIENCE

Share this content on your social channels -