Rucha Wankhede
Rucha Wankhede
Biochemical
16 Nov 2016

Lyf Wind 7i with 4G VoLTE support, 5-inch IPS HD display unveiled in India at INR 4,999

Reliance LYF better known for its set of 4G-enabled smartphones named after the four elements: Earth, Flame (Fire), Water, and Wind recently launched Lyf Wind 7i as a follow-up to the Lyf Wind 7 launched in August earlier this year. The new device features a 5-inch IPS display with HD (720 x 1280 pixels) resolution running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Lyf-Wind7i
Priced at Rs.4,999 it is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 210 SoC coupled with 1 GB of RAM. There is a provision for 8 GB of inbuilt storage; expandable via microSD card (up to 128 GB).

Lyf Wind 7i supports dual-SIM with 4G connectivity and comes with a 2250 mAh battery pack which claims to deliver up to 9 hours of talk time and up to 180 hours of standby time on 4G networks. On optics front it comprises of an 8-megapixel rear module with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front snapper.

Other features include red-eye reduction, continuous auto-focus and smile detection, Gaze detection, Panorama and a Video HDR supported in code and Blink Detection. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and Micro-USB 2.0. The handset will be available in dual variants of Blue and Black.

Source: LYF

Be the first one to reply

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.