LYF Earth 2: Snapdragon 615, Retina Scan & Fingerprint Sensor For Rs. 20,999

The newest entrant in the LYF brand of smartphones from Reliance Industries is the LYF Earth 2. The smartphone in question costs Rs. 20,999 and comes loaded with more smart features than you can fathom. The feature list starts with the 13MP rear camera that has been optimised for low light photography with laser sensor. The 13MP sensor on the front is equipped with flash and 0.1 second phase detection auto focus. Once you are done shooting photos you are free to edit them using inbuilt pro editor with filters and frames. Security features on the LYF Earth 2 are twofold, you get a fingerprint sensor that launches apps from lock screen and encrypt pictures and apps. You can assign different fingerprints to launch different apps. Secondly if you want a more hands free approach you can use the retina scan to unlock your brand new LYF Earth 2 smartphone.

LYF Earth 2 1

Touch gestures work on the lock screen which means you can unlock apps camera and music directly without unlocking the display. Shaking the LYF Earth 2 changes music and launches app if you want it to. The LYF Earth 2 sports a 5inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution IPS panel display with pixel density of 445ppi. Underneath the hood, we find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset that houses a 1.5GHz octa-core CPU, Adreno 405 GPU and 3GB of RAM running Android Lollipop. The internal memory on the LYF Earth 2 stands at 32GB and you get microSD card slot to expand the storage to up to 64GB.

LYF Earth 2

The LYF Earth 2 is powered by a user non removable 2500mAh battery that can last for up to 480 hours on standby and offer 14 hours of talk time. Connectivity options on the LYF Earth 2 are 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and microUSB. The sensor list on the LYF Earth 2 consists of accelerometer, compass, proximity light and hall sensor.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Humans are social animals. We know it, we raise our voice in support of this ideal truth, but due to social responsibilities and work load we fail to prove the...
Educational video games are now becoming the most acceptable form of an emerging alternative to primary education and para-learning methodologies. To Cornell Computer Scientists, the native “Crystallize”, a language learning...
In the past few days, I've read thousands (and I'm not exaggerating) of documents about various tools and technologies that become a part of various technology stacks commonly used. One...
I'm an electronics engineering students. seeking for possible thesis projects to be proposed for me to graduate.. please help me guide. thank you and GODBLESS
An interesting article on anatomical opposite terms. A wrong understanding can have major consequences for biomedical design. The Difference between Medial and Lateral, Proximal and Distal, and Superior and Inferior...