Lunar Buildings

Sorry If Ive made u think that this is about something like Moon powered building.

What I mean is about building structures on the Lunar surface.
Don't think this is a CRAZY topic coz we are Civil Engineers n nothing related to it should seem crazy to us.

nywys....the thing is....I am working on it n I've presented 4 to 5 papers in IITs n NITs but din't get a response upto the mark.😔

So if anyone is interested or atleast finds it interesting, please do reply in this forum.....

Believe me you will hav a great time, once u get involved with this topic 😀

n am ready to face any of your queries....Don't hesitate to reply 😎

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    How do you build a building without a proper surface??? 😲

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi... Can anyone tell me if there are any computer models to analyse the type of foundation we need in those particular soil n whether conditions.
plz help,im getting incorrect output #include int main() { int i,pass,temp,a[10],n; printf("Enter the number of elements you would like to enter"); printf("%d",n); printf("Enter the elements of the array"); for(i=0;i
Guys, recently I came to know that TATA nano, the much hyped about so called cheapest car is being sold for 800,000 Nepalese Rupees in Nepal. It is roughly around...
I currently took admission in College of Engineering, Pune, Maharashtra, India for M.Tech Mechatronics. I would like to know the opportunities of doing this branch. Also if anyone could provide...
Hai Friends, I've just joined the Crazy Engineers club. I'm a final year student doing B.E. -E.C.E. I am hoping to get ideas about projects related to Mass Alert Messaging...