Low Marks In 12th - Will I get job?

Hello Guys! I m Sourav Kumar and I got 9.4CGPA in 10th standard bt unfortunetly in 12th somehow I manage with 53.6%,recent I m pursuing my engineering in 3rd Year with 7.0 CGPA.i haven't idea about any one company I can applied for that.If anyone can help me plz tell me about that I will be very thankful.

Replies

• Dipankar Ganguly
    Dipankar Ganguly
    Yes, it is somewhat true that you might not be able to sit for the companies who will be coming for campus placements in your college as they require 60 percent marks all through. But hey, this is not the end of your life. There are many who have even 85 percent marks but don't get placed in the campus placements.
    Since u have a decent B. Tech CGPA, try to maintain 70 percent there, do good projects/internships while you are still in college and prepare for other competitive exams.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Posting question asked by #-Link-Snipped-# 

I got 82% in 10th and 67% in 12th. Currently I am studying in SRM KTR campus ECE branch. Is there any chance that I can get a campus placement in core company scoring less marks in 12th?

I  worried wether I will get an on campus placement or not because people are telling me companies put eligibility criteria above 70% specially the core companies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ajit Paigrahi grew up in a middle-class family with both his parents working Government jobs and was sent to boarding school at a very young age. At boarding school, he...
This video is about making a snake out of paper. The style of paper folding and structure building shown in this video is called "3D Origami" if you wish to...
According to a recent tweet by the Xiaomi India's VP Manu Jain, the company is gearing up for the 'second biggest announcement this month' and is set to announce the...
Indian smartphone startup OKWU has launched its second smartphone in the country, the 4G VoLTE equipped OKWU Omicron at Rs 10,499. The unveiling of the smartphone was done by the...
Lenovo has launched its new fitness tracker in India called the Smart Band HW01. The Lenovo Smart Band HW01 will be available exclusively on Flipkart from today at a price...