Low cost Robotics aided by 3D printing

Quote:
Low-cost robots are an emerging breed of homemade, consumer, and light-industrial machines that execute modest tasks. The tools making cost-effective robots possible are new design approaches, low-cost kits, lightweight quick-build frames, open-source controls, forgiving actuators, and new techniques to manufacture linkages, including 3D printing.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

quote: We are often asked the difference between PVC and rubber flooring and rubber matting and in our opinion, rubber mats and floors are the top quality to buy. We...
David Shukman reports from China where a centre is pioneering the mass production of cloned pigs. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25576718
Quote: Last month, MD+DI looked at some of the most disruptive technologies to have emerged in 2013. And while these technologies will likely continue to have an impact in the...
How to Install turbo c++ in windows 8.1 64 bit? Please reply fast!
I am reading about what happens when a post increment is present in a loop and I came across this.Can anyone explain me the below code? A simple loop like...