Low Budget duplex house in 500+500 sqft

Hi Sir

My House is located in alandur(Guindy) oppsite to alandur railway station...
Planing for reconstructing.
Plot area is around 650 sqft and we are planning for a compact duplex house.
ground floor - carpet area for 500sqft(1BHK house)
first floor - carpet area for 400 sqft a small living room & 1bedroom with attached bathroom &balcony(a kind of terrace)

Iam searching for smart engineer to design plan for my house..
Is there any opportunity to contact you engineers directly..
To have discussion with details..
Mean time could you please tell me how much it would cost for such construction with medium/average quality.

Thank you

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need Suggestions!! Hey, Guys I am Tribikram Mishra 2016 pass out Electrical student. I want to know what are the possible ways to get a fulltime job with the help...
Hello all.Can anybody help me give idea about power requirements in mobile phones.if it is practical then it would be better because i want to make a presentation based on...
Hi guys I heard that, a laminated material achieves(possess) greater strength compare to solid material ? Please can anyone explains how it achieves greater strength ? Thanks to crazy engineers.😀
A thriving engineering community like ours is filled with the best minds in engineering. We have some of the best engineering students and professionals among us. Yes, I am talking...
Hi Guys I am starting this thread to learn about latest Solar Innovations we can think of on Indian standard basis. I was thinking about a fabricating process through which...