Love work not rewards.

Have you ever wondered why Warren Buffet is still making so many bucks and spending none of them. That's because money making is his passion.
I think one should develop so much interest in anything so that any distractions wont stop him/her.
I mean money will come only if you are happy doing something.
Why to work for a organization where you not feel comfortable?
End of the day you should enjoy your life along with making your family enjoy it.
What you think?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Warren Buffet lives a simple lifestyle and he's been investor minded since he was very young.

Loving what you do is the biggest secret to success.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I mean money will come only if you are happy doing something.
    True! Do what you love or Love what you do. 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ... and if you can't love what you do...

try again. 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys, i need some comments on doing MS in UKRAINE....
London Olympics 2012! London Olympics are planned to take place between 27 July 2012 and 12 August 2012. Grand Opening Ceremony is scheduled for 27th July, In this thread we...
I hope most of you know about the gyroscopic effect: If a rotor rotates about any of the co-ordinate axis,(say x-axis) and if a torque is applied on it along...
Olympics are round the corner and from today (July 25), two football teams (Great Britain and New Zealand) are going to lock their horns to start the competition two days...
Let's use this thread to discuss the London Olympics 2012 - results, records, expectations, disappointments, Joy, sorrow and what not... -CB