Love to Join

Hi Everybody,

This is Ruhi Jain from HCLTECH(Gurgaon). I always wanted to join a forum/site that make me proud of my Engineering. Something that's crazy n exclusively for Engineers. It was a great pleasure to know this site and being a member.

Thanks
Ruhi

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ruhi_jain
    Hi Everybody,

This is Ruhi Jain from HCLTECH(Gurgaon). I always wanted to join a forum/site that make me proud of my Engineering. Something that's crazy n exclusively for Engineers. It was a great pleasure to know this site and being a member.

Thanks
    Ruhi
    Hi Ruhi! Welcome to CE. We are happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you come to know about CE and what were your first impression of the site?

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in HCL, Gurgaon 😀

[PS: Thread moved from Know Your CEan section to CE Introductions. Know Your CEan section contains our exclusive interviews with our own members 😀 ]
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome!!!...hope you can contribute immensely and get help in all kinds of professional help from here,by the way ,every memeber of this forums loves the forum.....enjoy!!!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi ruhi ...welcome to CE forum :smile:

Nice to have you on CE forum.... Have fun
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    hi ruhi,
    welcome to CE
    and this site will definitely make you to proud you as an engineer
  • Shaji varghese2
    Shaji varghese2
    hi thats good

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

heyyyy i m final year mechanical engg. student cn nyone help in suggestin me a good project it wud be better if it is a workin one
CEans, CE announces its CE Ambassadors Team comprising of following selected CEans :- CEan - durga CEan - Differential CEan - sauravgoswami Many congratulations to selected CEans. Discuss this announcement...
This is hemanth. Studying 2nd b-tech in ECE streem. I am thinking to give a presentation regarding to electronics. Will some one help me out in choosing a apropriate topic...
am new here and i need some ideas on interesting, and executable final year projects based on communications engineering. anybody out there PLS
A soap company has produced 10 boxes of soap. Each box contains 100 bars of soap, and is supposed to weigh 30kgs. But each of the bars of soap in...