Looking for wireless Keyboard..........

Hello friends,

I am bored of using keyboard with long wire. Now it's time for a change. I want to buy a wireless keyboard. It should be comfortable and easy to use, light weight, black in color(can consider any other color also). Please recommend me the best website where I can get the latest and advanced technology wireless keyboard

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ceans, Its time for us to celebrate new year!! I know most of us are crazy. So tell us how you are celebrating your new year!! Atleast plans!! I have...
I just found this cool trick. You can run Firefox inside firefox just by typing following url. copy paste the following url in a web browser (mozilla firefox). chrome://browser/content/
The command processor CMD.EXE can perform simple arithmetic on 32-bit signed integers: Eg: C:\>set /a 5+5 10 C:\>set /a 4*(8/2) 16 C:\>set /a (4*8)/4 8 For more information, type 'set...
Event: Incident 2011 Organised by: NITK Surathkal, Mangalore Key dates: Fest dates: 23rd-27th February 2011
Event: Techfest 2011 Organised by: IIT Bombay, Powai Key dates: Fest dates: 7th-9th January 2011 Initiative Have you ever dreamt of a different world, A world that encourages creative thinking,...