Looking For TTF-OFFICE-2007 Fonts.

Funny freaking world we live in. I have to submit my project report which only accepts .docx as per GTU guidelines. Peasants!

Okay enough of rage. I have installed MS Office in ArchLinux and everything is working fine.
peasants peasants1

Still it's missing some of the required fonts that I need. Can anyone just zip ttf-office-2007 and post it here ? Or if there's any link from where i can obtain them all ?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    -Bump-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I don't have office 2007; but I found this: #-Link-Snipped-# . There's a direct link to the tarball that has all the fonts. Check if it works for you.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I don't have office 2007; but I found this: #-Link-Snipped-# . There's a direct link to the tarball that has all the fonts. Check if it works for you.
    Oh geez! Thanks a lot.
    Totally forgot to look in AUR Repository in hurry. Silly me.
    Thanks again.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Holy crap! There is some problem in PKGbuild file.
    peasants2

Extracted to source tarball and unfortunately there is no ttf files in it. Shoot!
    Is there any other way from where i can pull ttfs ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you want any specific TTF? Why can't you simply use any open font from Font Squirrel? Or ...just have your document editor export stuff to .docx format?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you want any specific TTF? Why can't you simply use any open font from Font Squirrel? Or ...just have your document editor export stuff to .docx format?
    Fixed it 😀
  • fatriff
    fatriff
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Supports docx..

Also, you can use MS office online.. it's free.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    fatriff
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Supports docx..

Also, you can use MS office online.. it's free.
    I do use Libreoffice but problem is once I edit doc in libreoffice and save it in .docx format and deliver it to my friend/professor who uses MS Office 2007, somehow the text format gets changed. What I mean is the docx file don't appear to be similar in MS office as it appears in Libreoffice.
    Hence, I have to use MS Office (sad). It's just temporary though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Last year, Apple met with FDA [3] and hired several medtech talent [4] including biomedical engineers from Vital Connect, Masimo Corp, Sano Intelligence and O2 MedTech. Those were reported...
(Found this instructable. No idea of how useful or safe it is.) Quote: "How can I travel and communicate over the Internet without being tracked or spied on by anyone?"...
Today is the day we announce the winners of the "Hunt for India's Best Academic Project" competition. Past four months were super exciting for everyone of us - the participants...
Quote: Automobile assembly is an extremely well-choreographed series of steps that is highly automated, but still uses humans at key points in the process. BMW uses many advanced technologies in...
Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries are well-known type of rechargeable batteries, which are commonly used for powering consumer electronics such as mobile phones, laptops, et al. However, they can be hazardous under...