Looking for summer internship

hi
i am doing second year B.Tech Electronics Design and Manufacturing in IIITD&M Kancheepuram. I would like to do an internship this summer.
Can any of you help me in finding an electronics related firm or organization to do the internship

regards
deepak

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello people. this is my first post at CE, i dont know if this topic has been discussed earlier. in case it has been, please post me the link of...
Hi Friends!!! i want to share one opportunity with all of you.Actually i am working with HCL Technologies Noida as Lead Engineer. And they are having requirements of Fresh Engineers...
Hi All, I am going to start a project on my own regarding Internet Connection. Now please don't ask what it is all about. *Confidential* :sshhh: This post is all...
Hello, did anyone know how to record sound and playback using ISD2560 in PIC18F4620 ? Can you help me to write a code in language C to program PIC18F4620. can...
hi.. i'm working on a project making autonomous cars.. can anyone help me providing the matlab codes to prepare it please.. expecting positive posts..