Looking For Social Media Marketing Volunteer - Non-MBAs Can Apply Too!

We here at CrazyEngineers are taking our promotions seriously than ever before. With a series of launches planned for 2014, we are now looking for someone who would love to handle CrazyEngineers' Social Media as 'The Administrator'

socialmedia
CrazyEngineers already has an account on -
#-Link-Snipped-# (10,000+ likes)
#-Link-Snipped-# (1500+ Followers)
#-Link-Snipped-# (In 150 Circles)

• We are looking for someone who loves to Hangout on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (oh, yes!) and knows how to make the best out of his/her time there.
  • We are looking for someone who can take up the task of presenting CrazyEngineers' content in such a way that people would want to share it with their friends and followers. Be it through images, or quick-witted one-liners - we don't care. Your presentation and sharing will be the cherry on the cake we are baking here.
  • We are looking for someone who is able to increase those number of likes, followers and circles in an exponential manner.
  • We are looking for someone who can make use of his/her time online to reach out to thousands of engineers and make CrazyEngineers community popular like never before.
Are you that someone or know someone who can take up this task? 😀
Please contact me immediately on #-Link-Snipped-# OR through conversations here at CE.

We would love to explore the opportunities with you.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    We are already doing it .hope everyone join in and contribute to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    We are already doing it .hope everyone join in and contribute to CE.
    We are looking for someone who can be the administrator to all these pages.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Ankita Katdare
    We are looking for someone who can be the administrator to all these pages.
    Now i understand the seriousness of it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If any of you is interested, send-in your applications at the earliest. You can reply here too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo India has come up with a new smartphone on the Indian shores with Lenovo Vibe X, a 5-inch smartphone cum phablet, that's got a lot of interesting features. Lenovo...
hi friednds now a days everyone using smart phones or in other words smart phone is the requirement of todays life. i also wants to buy a smart phone in...
hi guys i am ece student. i have a deep interest in playing with computer sodes and try new things to it. but since i am an electronics student so...
Sir I am going to apply for PG-DITISS.My education details 71(10th 2003),63(12th 2005),59(BE CSE 2009-2013(no backlog any semester)).I have a huge gap of 4 yr after my 12th. DID spending...
Recently i moved from windows to Ubuntu(using ubuntu 12.04), when i create a document using LibreOffice Writer with .doc extension, but when i open this document using MS office font...