Looking For Major Projects In Electrical Engineering

hey guys m happy to b a part of CE family......!!
i am looking for major projects..... can ne1 help me.........!!!!😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear #-Link-Snipped-# : Welcome to CE. Try using the search facility and look for the engineering projects you're looking for. You could browse few threads in #-Link-Snipped-# or just let us know more details about the type of projects you've considered or willing to work on.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Try to avoid SMS language if possible, and if you have any idea or interested topic about project share with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys, Can we replace the tyre of a car with some other tyre (with different thickness)...? I love the body design of Suzuki Swift. But i want the tyre...
I want to pursue this as my final year project (Kindly find the attachment). I need some ideas on how i can implement this in ASP.Net? Where should i start...
i want to do a PLC based project in my major plz help me out
myself D.kalpana shree pursuing my b.e. degree in s.a.engineering college. My aim is to get placed in an reputed organisation and work on innovative and creative projects. my hobbies are...
this is Ishwariya of eee depatment ... my hobbies are gardening and pencil sketching....i knew crazy engineers through my friend aarthi