Looking for jobs in GULF

i have completed my btec on may 2009 with an aggregate of 69.7%... i would like to work with some good companies from gulf region..... which are the companies that i should apply ...... pls attach the site details also ???

PLS REPLY........

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi every body, i have to make a paper presentation and i am hunting for a topic.😕 i have presented papers on simpler topics like green building,waste water treatment.i would...
please someone tell me the topics of major project.... suggest me those topics which is not implemented on web,........ i hav knowledge of ASP.NET..., n Java,J2EE...
can any one suggest me good conceptual as well as problem book for folling subject 1)fluid mechnics 2) strength of material 3)material science 4)thermodynamics 5) theory of machines 6) machine...
Can any one tell me about working of 1)anti skid braking system 2)traction controlling system
CEans, We've setup a forced 'Rule Acceptance' mechanism on CE to make our new members aware of the basic rules we follow on CE. This is a ONE TIME activity!...