Looking for Job : BCA

HI...MY COUSIN HAS FINISHED BCA IN 6 MONTHS AGO.BUT SHE IS NOT GETTING JOB TILL NOW..SHE GOT EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILL AND ALSO GOT 80%. SO THAT, SEND SOME INFORMATION TO GET GOOD JOB.THIS MAY HELPFUL TO HER... THANK YOU..!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We are indeed in the process of launching something that will help CEans find their dream job, in an easy way.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I was wondering in morning as to why we don't organize competitions and such stuffs. I would like to ask fellow CEans if they can suggest some things...
Is there anyone here who can help me, can suggest or has an idea as to where I can find a latest thesis paper/Journal about a human body mimicking robot...
Today CEan ET is celebrating his birthday. Wish Rahul aka ET a very Happy Birthday. Have a rocking year ahead buddy. 🎉 :myparty:
What is gravitational force? How the electrical energy is produced by gravitational force?
A large number of engineers apply for the GATE (Full Form: Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering) exam for the M.Tech studies every year. The big fight is for getting admission...