Looking for internship in software company

I am a Computer Science & Engineering student pursuing my B.Tech. from NIT Bhopal. I am presently in my 5th semester. I am planning to do my internship at the end of my 3rd Year. So, i am looking for a summer internship program in software company preferably in Pune. Can anybody help me out please. How to find companies which are providing summer interns program? or how to directly contact a company for internship?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i need to control postion of a motor using digital pid actually i m doing a project on plate mounted inverted pendulum mean a pendulum would be attached to...
Hi buddies you can rip PC games with the help uhc software.. google it and then you install it.. juz specify the installed games for it and then compress it...
Although very (very) late, but Surat is all set to become the first city in India to use GPS. The GPS will be used to accurately collect and locate physical...
Wordpress 2.8.5 Hardnering release is now available for download from WordPress › Blog Tool and Publishing Platform Important features - A fix for the Trackback Denial-of-Service attack that is currently...
Recommended Books for my Subjects Hi CEans, these are my subjects for next semester Microprocessors Theory of Computations Electromagnetics Energy Conversion Material Science Engineering Economy Engineering Probability and Statistics please...