Looking for Interns!

Hello All,

I'm looking for interns for the summer, preferably living in and around Gurgaon. You would be working for India's largest pad printing machine manufacturer (https://www.ritapad.com). This is your opportunity to work with some of the most highly skilled engineers in the country, working in the field of product development and automation. I would prefer if you were either a second or third year engineering student (any discipline), but would accept applications from others as well. This is a great opportunity that would make your résumé stand out, when you graduate.

Email me your shortened résumé (No more than 2 pages, and only relevant information) to[​IMG]

Expect a stipend of [​IMG] 6000, subject to review.

Regards,

Debu 😀

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    i guess the site is not opening....................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Remember the Flock browser that enhanced the core Mozilla engine? The social browser offered multiple social network access and gained lot of traction in 2005 - 2008. The browser tightly...
YaY! CrazyEngineers came up with an Awesome and Awesome interview with one of our CE – Stars. He is CEan - praveenscience, a Crazy Computer Science Engineer joined recently just...
hi actually i had choose different trigonometric function in MAT LAB as my minor project topic,but i don't have any experience in matlab and i am unable to find proper...
YouTube - Skystream Wind Turbine In Action Bioramani
The Opening Lines of Second Story A HERO'S CONFINEMENT Everyone tense in the situation, we were almost there only a few steps for the exit. We are moving forward all...