looking for final project for mechanical

hi there

am new member in CE, and it is my first time for me here
i joint CE to improve my knowladge and skill in engineering life.
am in my last years in mechanical study B.T and i have to do project. i dont know what i will do till now[​IMG] so plz i need help from you guys[​IMG], could you give me example of projects that i can do it[​IMG].

thank
Dont Be Sad

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi! Welcome to CE.

Try checking this thread:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Feel free to ask more questions if you need help. Good luck!
  • ramakrishna47
    ramakrishna47
    i want projects on mechanical components design

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think it would be better if CEans provided with an option like watch list. To subscribe to all threads of particular section. In this way the CEan can add...
Look at this folks - The green & the blue colors that you see - is actually just one color! 😲 Amazing, isn't it?
hi crazyengineers, Im a final year mechanical engg student in an anna univ affiliated college. i want to be design engineer. is it useful studiying auto cad,CATIA,Pro E,ANSYS,primevera while doin...
Voa! 😲 Infosys co-founder, Nandan Nilekani has resigned from Infosys board to head a government project - providing unique identification numbers to citizens of India. The resignation will be effective...
Mozilla continues to (benevolently) toy with Firefox fans, makinga third Firefox 3.5 Release Candidate available for direct download or updating through the Help->Check for Updates path, while shying... More...