Looking for dedicated servers in US and Russia for VPS

Hi there,

I'm getting tired looking for affordable servers in mentioned countries. Some of the providers such as server4you.com (power x6) are offering good prices and locations, but they are going to provide only 4 IP addresses, which is too small amount for us. Other ones had good servers but location is Europe only.

What we need for beginning are the servers with 4-8 cores, 8-16 GB of memory, RAID1, bandwidth about 3-5TB, and ~10-20 IP addresses. The budget at the moment is as low as possible.

Can you folks help with finding the best solution for that task?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actually, In our debate class we had to discuss about this topic..! Many spoke for and many spoke against it...!! I want your Views on this topic..! Actually many consider...
So, Today me with my some friends were discussing which language a "noob" in coding should learn first ? Python or C ? Python is super high language + OOP,...
Checkout this link friends its awesome -- https://pastehtml.com/view/c6k8bn4pe.html Do you think steps like this would do anything better in fighting the system ? But whatever it is .. I still...
i need a latest topics on image processing , as i am doing my be in interior area i am unable to collect information about projects and ideas.i need the...
how pressure energy is converted into kinetic energy???