Looking for an onsite opportunity, but I don't have experience certificate. Suggestions?

I have more than 2.5 years of experience in onsite with client. I worked as a developer for 6 months based on my performance I have been moved to Malaysia for client side support and doing my support for more than 2 year now I left my job due to my family welfare and looking for a new job. If there is any openings please do let me know.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . You didn't tell us if you're currently in Malaysia or any other location. 

Not getting experience certificate is a mistake. Your employer must provide you with experience letter and there's no reason they should say no to providing one. Without it, finding a new job is going to be difficult. 

Your first task should be to find a job that matches your skills-set. We don't know what technologies or tools you are well versed with therefore we cannot provide you with any suggestions or job recommendations. 

In any case, you must contact your employer and demand your experience letter. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi folks,I'm at the last stage of engineering a sliding aluminum track which will be held down by bolts. I've selected a #10-24 x 2in size machine screw but am...
Can a chair inserted with piezoelectric plates generate electricity whenever a person sits on it ? If yes, how much of voltage will it generate if a person sits on...
I am final year Civil Engineering student,  i do have lot of confusions of joining courses,, so will you plz suggest me 
Names Should be related to civil engineering ND should be creative.Please anyone give the ideas for names. Name is for civil department fresher's party event. So we need civil engineering...
guys i m beggineer i don't know anything so plz help me . i need help i want to build a robot for robowar in my college weight 40 to...