looking for an old Octagon Systems CPU, type Micro PC 5066

Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I searched for prior threads but came across none which were relevant. So here goes.
I am looking for an old Octagon Systems CPU, type Micro PC 5066.
As this is a dated card, it is a little difficult to find at a decent price. Second hand boards will do as well.
Any clues, advice or directions as to where I may find such a board would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ We're not sure if these are false color images, weird lighting, a Finnish sense of humor, or an actual production color scheme for the N97, but regardless, we like...
Word on the prismatic, hinged mirror streets of camera-land suggest that NIkon is preparing to launch "new products" for Spring. Rightful speculation made after a press invite was purportedly sent...
Is that possible to open a discussion board to just discuss about piping?
Oh noes! IBM withdrew its $7 billion bid to buy Sun Microsystems. The company has no other offers outstanding, which may mean that the well-known and well-loved Unix server supplier...
Reader Robert writes in with his own excellent and ubergeeky method of staying productive—a script that pops up a reminder every so often asking whether you are spending your time...