Looking for a job in electrical company

Hello biggie,
I completed my electrical engineering and hunting jobs. As a electrical engineer help me how to get a job in any electrical company .
how to get training in companies and i am interested to go abroad and do my job help me .How to get it.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: help me

jayaprakash
    Hello biggie,
    I completed my electrical engineering and hunting jobs. As a electrical engineer help me how to get a job in any electrical company .
    how to get training in companies and i am interested to go abroad and do my job help me .How to get it.
    Jayaprakash,

The best way to search for a job is through job search portals. In India, following are the preferred job search engines -

1. [SIZE=-1]www.monsterindia.com[/SIZE]
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. #-Link-Snipped-#

If you are interested in doing a job abroad, following are few possible avenues for you -

a. Do a post graduation from a foreign university (US/UK/CANADA/AUSTRALIA). After successful completion of PG from a foreign university, you will probably be absorbed by a company there. This is one of the best ways to start your career abroad 😁

b. With a possible exception of IT/ITES companies, you will have to wait at least 3-4 years before you get a chance to work abroad. You will have to do a thorough search.

For training, the training & placement department of your college is the best place to visit. They might arrange a training for you in the field/company of your interest.

That's all I have for now. Let us know if you need further help. I'm sure many CEans will answer your queries.

All the Best [​IMG]

-The Big K-
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    Thank you biggie,
    I have posted my resumes to those websites which you have said and iam waiting for good opportunity.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the best buddy [​IMG] ! Do keep us informed about your progress. I think we can very well share latest job openings with each other. How about companies approaching us for job openings 😉

-The Big K-
  • jayaprakash
    jayaprakash
    Hi Biggie,
    Dam sure i will inform the new job openings which i knows which might be useful to our crazy engineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys do watch it...its a gud movie...u wont stop laughing...........before LRMB....this was one movie which made me laugh a lot..............its a must watch for all the comedy film lovers
This thread is a sequel to the following thread - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388 Let us start the game - Scene: CE Boardroom Characters: You & I https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=388 You want to work for...
CEan FerLich celebrates his 53rd Birthday today! FerLich a Crazy Chemical Engineer! Many HaPpy Returns of the Day, FerLich! 😁 -The Big K-
"Honesty is the best policy." This sentence is one of those sentences being taught since our childhood but hardly 1/10 implements it. The question is in the present world of...
Re: Introduce Yourself - Let's know each other! Sorry, I can't use the template, that's too conformist. ;-) I'm Romeos_person - because Romeo is my cat and he rules the...