look out - keeping the forum clean

hi admin..the site is not well balanced..i personally think the topics all are messed up..we have to keep the forum clean so that it will be easy for all to
see ..the main topics are all mixed up with the other topics in each section..

so add few admin and mods and few people to help u build this forum to good and effective use..it is just a suggestion..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: look out

friendster7
    hi admin..the site is not well balanced..i personally think the topics all are messed up..we have to keep the forum clean so that it will be easy for all to
    see ..the main topics are all mixed up with the other topics in each section..

so add few admin and mods and few people to help u build this forum to good and effective use..it is just a suggestion..
    Hmmm :-|

I guess by 'balanced', you mean that the sections aren't very well formed. I do agree to certain extent. The forum restructuring is due and we'll have a very simple structure.

However, I do not agree that topics are all mixed up. Any examples would be appreciated.

Mods and admins will be added. What are your ideas on building this forum to good and effective use?

Suggestions are always welcome and in past, CE got new features just because CEans demanded them. 😀
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    ya i meant that sections are not formed well..i think that mixed up thing is
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    praveenbhosage
    20th June 2007 11:59 AM
    by #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# ​

#-Link-Snipped-#
    navin
    18th January 2007 04:35 PM
    by #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# ​
    this is few examples that are found in CE - Newbie Training Center

so this is what i meant by mixed up thing..

and the layout of each section is also not good. try making imp topics in Newbie Training Center like lesson 1-4 by making it as an announcement sub-section.this would be easy to see.and do close the permission for this thread too..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oh, thank you very much. The threads have been moved now.

The forum restructuring will happen in coming few days. Thanks for your suggestions. Points noted! 😀

I'll roll out the new restructure plan for comments and feedback.
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    guess there will be pretty good changes..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everybody, can any body help me with a seminar topic relevant to mechanical engg.
We have a doubly-linked-list with number of nodes unknown. Sometimes, while working with the list, it somehow gets corrupted. The corrupt node is pointing to some previous node instead of...
help me with computer interfaced projects hi, i am a 3 rd year instrumentation engineering student and we have been asked to do a project on any instrument which can...
hey,i m pallavi agarwal..in b.tech 2nd year.....i got struck with this question,plz tell d appt. answer.
hi.i need to write yacc and lex programs.so do i have to necessarily load unix?i came across some thing called cygwin.so is it helpful?all i need is to write yacc...