London Floating Airport | London Britannia Airport

The architecture firm Gensler has proposed a floating airport at London. The airport will float on London's River Thames Estuary. The airport will be officially called 'London Britannia Airport'. It will have runways on both the sides and it will be connected to the ground through underground high-speed railways. This highly ambitious project is expecte to cost $80 billion.

Check out the photo taken from: #-Link-Snipped-#

gensler-floating-London-Britannia-Airport-537x336

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So it's official now. You've always complained about not getting paid enough or being underpaid and overworked. Now a report confirms that your counterparts in foreign countries makes a LOT...
Toys R Us have listed a new tablet called Tabeo, which will be available for retail from 1st of October. It even targets older kids, as the look is not...
Pioneer's new Home Theater Speakers namely - HTP-HW950, HTP-SB550, HTPS-757 and HTP-S353 are now launched in Japan. Among these the models HTPS-757 and HTP-S353 come with the good all 5.1Ch...
In steel structure seismic force to be considered or not?
Hi all, I m planning to make a image slider(like i have five images ; i want two arrows on both sides of the image; when i click on right...