London 2012: Congratulations GAGAN NARANG !

Gagan Narang, India - won the Bronze medal in Men's individual 10mt Air rifle. Gold went to Romania and silver won by Italy.

Folks, Congratulate Gagan Narang for awesome performance.
Many Congratulations!!!you made the whole country Proud.

-CB

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good job Gagan. Congratulations to Sharp Shooter.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I was thrilled to see the final. I almost thought he'd get the Gold! 😁

Congrats to him 😀
  • pavani abburi
    pavani abburi
    congratulations gagan narang,proud to have such an Indian.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    First medal for India in this Olympics! Congrats shooter!!!!.......... Yeh Dil maange more!!!! Ahaaa!😛
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    congratualtions!!!
    I am waiting for Saina Nehwals medal as well. I so well know she can break it!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Congratulations to Gagan Narang! I thought he would get Silver. Anyways happy that he kept our country in the top 3. He did a good job. 👍

And Abhinav Bindra 😕

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey, I have this project for my final year, i'm makin a segway kind of thing. Before moving onto protype i thought it would be nice if i implement the...
This statement came after the trouble at the men’s cycling event where the tweets and texts sent by the spectators at the venue caused overloading of data networks which made...
Many a times I have asked this question. There are about 10 people working on a particular file and a particular module. The same file, obviously! How do they keep...
plz provide some information about laser communication i wanted information for seminar m.tech (wireless communication) thanks
Some reputed colleges, whose cut-offs are mostly between 170-180, have their seats filled by students from minorities with a meager score of 60-70(out of 200). Students scoring 150-170 loose their...