Logitech's iPhone Case [+] At $200 Is Jam-Packed With Useful Features

Logitech, the Swiss global provider of PC and tablet accessories, has launched a new iPhone case, that modifies in different ways to suit to your needs. Designed for the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s, the iPhone protective case [+] comes with a tilt magnetic panel [+] wallet [+] drive car mount [+] energy battery pack. Yep, all that rolled into one at a price of $199.99. The Logitech iPhone case is created to protect your iPhone without adding bulk or sacrificing clean lines of design. Let us take a look at the various features of the iPhone Case, to give you an idea of what all this case is capable of.

The case's tilt leather is created to provide the users with a mount, kickstand & earbud wrap. The [+] drive feature, let's you make your iPhone easily accessible from your dashboard or windshield. It is nothing but a magnetic mounting solution for your iPhone while driving a car. The [+] wallet modification, lets you keep the 3 most important items - your iPhone, cash & cards - all in one place. Lastly, the [+] energy feature brings 2300 mAh of power through a free mount system that makes it easy to install and remove.

case-plus-the-story (1)

case-plus-the-story (2) case-plus-the-story (3) case-plus-the-story (4) case-plus-the-story (5)
If you buy the new iPhone case from Logitech, inside the box - you'll find a USB Charging cord, an Universal Adaptor, a Dashboard Adaptor and all important information documents. Though we think that $200 is a bit too much for the accessory, we give full marks to the utility that this case provides.

What are your thoughts on the new Logitech iPhone 5 case? Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Abhinavsingh01
    Abhinavsingh01
    👍
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Cost of iPhone 5 - < $600
    Cost of iPhone 5s < $700

Logitech iPhone 5 / 5s case = $200

You kidding me?
    $200 is actually not BIT too much, its 33% of the iPhone cost, beyond my expectations. Rather then Buying this cover, I will go for MOTO G phone that will be available in less than $200.
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Great news for MacBook users who travels quite often to different part of the world. Currently they have to carry Apple's world travel adapter kit or Twelve South's PlugBug (hybrid...
Hai I have compleated my BTech ECE with 80% and decided to take training in VLSI . But i am unable to decide where to go which institute either banglore...
hi...i want to learn web designing.i have a good knowledge on html,javascript and xml and what are the other languages i should learn for it and plz suggest me if...
Shiftgig was launched in 2012 by Eddie Lou, Jeff Pieta and Sean Casey with an aim to build a community for a user segment underserved by existing professional networks. Shiftgig...
Name the Engineering Universities in India other than IIT, NIT. 1. JNU 2. Osmania University... Please continue the list.