Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard K480 Works With Android, iOS Windows and Mac & Costs Rs. 2795

Buying a wireless keyboard for your smartphone used to be tricky affair in 2014. Even though your handy Android device supported it, your expensive iPad wouldn’t work with it. While most Bluetooth keyboards offer PC and Android compatibility, it was not until iOS 8 that Apple’s mobile devices accepted third party Bluetooth keyboards. Taking advantage of this option, Logitech developed a new wireless keyboard that can work seamlessly with Android, iOS, Windows and Mac devices. The Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480 calls itself a “desk keyboard” because unlike those compact offerings available in the market, it has a cradle that can hold your smartphone or tablet at a perfect angle for typing.

Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard K480 2
Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard K480 5 Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard K480 4 Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard K480 3

The most inventive thing about the Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard K480 is that it can be paired with up to three devices at once. This means you no longer have to connect and disconnect the keyboard every time you have to use with a different device. You can switch from one connected device to the other with the help of an Easy-Switch dial. Desktop users will be glad to find their popular shortcut buttons on the Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard K480. The Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard K480 is available in black and white colour variants and is powered by two AAA-batteries that can last for up to two years on average use. The Logitech Bluetooth Keyboard K480 measures 7.68 in (w) x 11.77 inch (l) and is 20mm thick. The keyboard is quite heavy as it tips the scales at 820 grams.

Logitech will be putting up the product for sale from tomorrow onwards for a price tag of Rs. 2795.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAN ANYBODY ASSIST ME TO WRITE IN VARIOUS TOPICS IN THE RELEVANT JOURNALS REGARDING MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.
I want to discus with u engineers
Ah, the Adobe Flash Player, the browser plug-in responsible for delivering those data heavy graphics and video players on your browser. The software that asks itself to be updated every...
Hi friends, I am currently pursuing M tech thesis in advanced networking branch. Kindly enlighten me with the network simulators that I can make use of in order to simulate...
Started working on 3 module based project..