Logic for Morse Code

Problem Statement: Need to design a line follower which will initially take a continous path and then in between it has to detect the morse code sequence of 'dits' and 'dahs' and in the end display the sum of the morse in BCD format. Approximately how many sensors will i require?
Please suggest me a suitable logic.
Thank you.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey friend use a sequence detector that can solve your issue but the state diagram of it will be a little complicated to design and implement so construct that with care once it is done the whole thing can be made out easily

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have installed ubuntu 12.04 on my dell inspiron 15R SE with 2gb 7730m ati raedon graphics. But it seems has not installed the proper drivers in any possible way...
Hey guys.. can any one help me in finding them .. I gotta submit the synopsis and the paper should be in IEEE format 😔 Thank you
hello evry1, I am B.tech E.C.E final year student. i want to do my 6 months industrial training in any of the MNC. plz help me out by suggesting any...
even if solar panel is not switched on, sunlight keeps striking d panel n the photons wil strike it and release electrons right?? which means if i switch on the...
Hi everybody!! I need the book entitled "Design of earthquake-resistant buildings" authored by Wakabayashi (1986). I've been looking for it but I've not been able to find it. Does anybody...