Local Technology News

I request all CEans to contribute the local tech news to CE. In my experience, local newspapers don't pay attention to tech news and focus on news that appeals to larger audience, not just engineers.

I think we've a chance to make a difference and bring out the local tech news on world forum. If there's any tech-related happening, you can always share it via our InFocus and Events section.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Google Vs. China war is heating up. Google recently accused Chinese officials for banning access to company's popular email service 'Gmail', making it difficult for Chinese Internet users to...
Infosys founders top the list of richest techies in India. Starting with N.R. Narayan Murthy with a net worth $2 billion the other founders and their net worth is -...
'A' begins business with a capital of Rs. 800. After 4 months he takes in 'B' with a certain capital. 8 months after this, it is found that the total...
Two clocks begin to strike 8 together. one of them finises in 14 seconds and the other in 10.5 seconds. What is the interval between their fifth strokes? 1) 1...
Hey CEans, I want to learn coding for websites. I often wonder how coding for orkut, facebook was done,which languages are used ? All these things really surprise me.So please...