LMTD Calculator

Dear All,
I need to calculate LMTD (Log Mean Temp Diff) and draw LMTD diagram for my calculations of Heat Exchangers often. Please tell me if there is any software available as per this requirement.

Thanking You.

Regards,
Harshad Katre

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    I think the Heat and Mass Transfer databook will serve to be the best reference.
  • Harshad Katre
    Harshad Katre
    Thanks for reply.
    But I want software, if there is any availability, as the frequency of calculations is more. Also software should show LMTD diagram when area and flow direction (cocurrent OR counter current) is given.
  • Harshad Katre
    Harshad Katre
    Thanks for your reply Sir.
    But it is not showing the LMTD diagram for the temperatures that I am giving.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's what we call the Reverse KT in IT Industry. If you are a part of the industry, you very well know this situation. Enjoy -
if a refrigerator is open in a room and fan is also open, what will happen to the room temperature???
I am a student of BEIT. I getting the trouble for choosing the topic for project. I had an interest in RND. So post your ideas, plz help me...
Name : Nikhil Mankar Engineeing Trade : IT Location : Pune Occupation : Student Hobby : Playing cricket, football Aim in life : To give happiness to my family by...
My friends referred me to this website saying it's one of the best websites for engineers. Happy to join CrazyEngineers!