LM-Ramdevji hacked? CountyGarden Sending Advertisement SMSes!

Wondering whether I'm the only one to receive the message, but the huge SMS list built at LM-Ramdevji seems to be hacked for promoting real estate. CountyGarden. in - a website seems to be promoting itself through the list. 😡

Anyone else's received the message?

Replies

• kathrinrich
    kathrinrich
    no i have not get any message like this...
  • Dhruba Sarma
    Dhruba Sarma
    how to stop LM-RAMDEVJi sms service...........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your best bet is to block it from your own mobile or register your number in DnD service of your operator. Not sure whether it will work or not.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think we cannot stop Ramdevji's sms by DND service. I have registered my number with company. I am still getting nervous. I still get msg from snapdeal and all.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't think snapdeal sends messages through LM-Ramdevji channel. The last SMS was sent by mistake and there was another clarification message sent just few hours later.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    What happened and why such spam messages? How did you guys subscribe? In case of Nokia phone, there would be a gateway number specified. Try to block that number by saying it to the ISP. 😀 Hope this might help... Coz I had the same problem and I did it. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm a new member of this community... to whom who knows this: can you help to build codes in C using the mikroC environment about 3x4 keypad, pic-16f877a, two line...
Hey can anyone define "Job Card" in production process.............
It is designed by ex-McLaren F1 designer Gordon Murray! It features hydrogen fuel cell propulsion, lithium ion batteries, a carbon-fibre body and LED lit wheels now super heroes have green...
Here is the easy tutorial on How 2 design an engine in CATIA V5 .......... [video=youtube;Eon0G5Tys4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eon0G5Tys4c[/video]
New Freescale microcontroller helps make parking-assist systems more affordable by using Ethernet • Designfax, Tech for OEM Design Engineers